Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War Red Carpet Fan Event Admission Details
Marvel Studios and Marina Bay Sands are pleased to announce further details of the highly-anticipated red carpet fan event happening on the evening of 16th April, Monday.
The venue of the red carpet fan event is at the Event Plaza, located at the outdoor promenade overlooking the waters of Marina Bay.
While this event will be free and open to the public, due to venue capacity limitations, visitors and fans are required to register in person at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall B, for a non-transferable wristband to gain access to the fan event. Registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
Fans will be able to start queuing when the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall B opens at 7:00am on Monday, 16 April. Photo ID, full name and contact number will be required during registration. Once registration is completed, a paper slip detailing admission time and entry points to the Event Plaza will be issued.
After registration, fans can head next door to Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall A, where they will get to enjoy film screenings of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America: Civil War; and concession stands selling food and beverage, before the Red Carpet Fan Event kicks off at Event Plaza.
Important points to remember:
1. Bring along your Photo ID (Passport for Philippine residents) to register in person at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall B
2. You can only register for yourself. Once issued, the wristbands are non-transferable and the organizers have the right to deny access for those with wristbands that have been transferred or tampered with.
3. While there is no age limit, children aged 13 and below will be required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All parties need to be registered with wristbands.
4. Information on admission to the Event Plaza will be provided at the point of registration.
5. After registration, you can head to the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall A, for film screenings and interactive experiences available throughout the day.
6. There will be security and bag checks at both the expo hall and Event Plaza, so you are encouraged to travel light!
7. Once you are in the Event Plaza, relax and wait for the cast to make an appearance. The red carpet event will kick off from 7:30pm.
8. This will be a rain or shine event.
For more details on registration and event FAQ, please log onto: www.MarinaBaySands.com/Avengers.
Join the conversation online at #AvengersPH #InfinityWar and follow our Facebook Event Page www.facebook.com/MarvelPhilippines for updates.