The echoing sound of Jose Mari Chan’s “Christmas in Our Hearts” only means one thing: ‘ber’ months have finally arrived! This September 16, SM Supermalls begins to light up the holiday season as it kicks off the country’s much-awaited Christmas countdown!
“This Christmas season, friends and families can look forward to bigger and brighter events, installations, and activities at SM, the ‘Home of Family Reunions’, as we continue to light up everyone’s lives in SM malls nationwide,” said SM Supermalls COO Steven Tan.
Here’s what to expect at SM starting this September to get you into the holiday spirit:
1. Christmas Gift Ideas. Now is the perfect time for an early Christmas gift shopping! Starting September 15, shoppers may get their holiday Christmas baskets starting at PhP350 from SM Markets or an awesome selection of gifts with Watsons Gift Sets for as low as PhP99 starting October 1.
2. Holiday Deals. Get up to 50% off on children’s wear, shoes, accessories, and toys with the Babies & Kids’ Sale at The SM Store from October 1 to 31. Haven’t shopped for your Christmas party outfits yet? Mallgoers can also score great deals with up to 70% off at SM’s Pre-Holiday Sale from October 25 to November 3!
3. #DearSMSanta. Send your Christmas wishes to SM Santa and get a chance to be one of the 60 lucky winners who will have their wishes granted with the #DearSMSanta promo. To see the full mechanics, visit www.smsupermalls.com/dearsmsanta/.
4. Spotify Holiday Tunes. It is time to put your holiday tunes on queue! Set the mood by listening to SM Supermalls’ Christmas-curated Spotify playlist featuring your favorite holiday jams including SM’s Christmas Jingle, “SM Mallidays”!
5. Spirit of Giving. Christmas is also about sharing love and happiness with the less fortunate. For only PhP200, you can buy two SM Bears of Joy – one bear to keep, while the other to be donated to the mall’s chosen charity.
Light up the Christmas spirit and may your SM Mallidays sparkle at SM Supermalls! For more information, visit www.smsupermalls.com.