This is good news to those on a diet and wanted to eliminate excess fats in their body thru massage. MLD or Mild lymphatic massage is the perfect therapeutic prescription for detoxifying and slimming; this toxin targeting technique recharges the immune system and reduce water retention and boosts sluggish circulation. This is very gentle and extremely relaxing. Yes, you hear it right, melt your fats away while you relax inside a spa.
Blue Water Day Spa recently introduced MLD or Mild lymphatic massage and
Indian Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage to the media on July 25 at Blue Water Day Spa Ortigas-Greenhills branch. The therapist demonstrates MLD and Indian Head Massage to their models. The MLD is an hour massage where the therapist applies light pressure to certain areas of the body that have a high concentration of lymph nodes such as the auxiliary and inguinal regions.
The recommended visits for those who wanted to massage their fats away is once a week. There are health benefits aside of course from slimming. It can prove beneficial in the correction of numerous conditions as well as in preventative health maintenance; practitioners using MLD are doctors, surgeons, osteopathic physicians, doctors of chiropractic, physical therapists, dentists, massage therapists and the like.
MLD works to help recirculate body fluids, stimulate functioning and balancing of the immune system. When accomplished, results may be:
* Relief of vertigo, dizziness, headaches and migraines
* Reduction in edemas (swelling) and lymphedemas of many origins.
* Relief of chronic and subacute inflammation and conditions such as acne, eczema and allergies.
* Regeneration of tissues and anti-aging effects
* Detoxification of the body
* Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, depression, stress, loss of vitality and loss of memory.
* Alleviation of adiposis and cellulite tissue.
This massage is best to stimulate and improve the following:
* Wrinkles, skin complexion, eye bags, sagging breasts, cellulites
* Sleeping disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Cholesterol, Stress
* Memory Loss, Immune system stimulation
* PMS, Breast Pain, Infertility, Menstruation, Fibrocystic Masopathy in breasts
* Headaches, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis,
* Sprains, Hematomas, Fractures, Traumas
* Muscle Cramps, Scars/Fibrosis
* Neck pain, Whiplash, Lower back pain, Sciatica
* Bladder and Kidney
Indian Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage is an ancient and therapeutic massage technique which I had to try for 15 minutes. This is highly recommended to those who are having difficulty sleeping. This is very relaxing. My mind wanders off when the therapist put her magic hands on my head. I slept for about 10 minutes. Indian head is practiced in india for over a thousand years. All their therapists underwent training and techniques through International Indian trainor, Ms Ranjeet Kour.
It focuses on the back, shoulders, neck, head and face – areas where tension, tightness and stiffness built up. With aromatic essential oils that help soothe the nerves, you will feel calm, balanced and absolutely de-stressed after the treatment.
It stimulates and improves scalp circulation for promoting strength , growth and texture of hair. It relaxes scalp.It relieves eye strain and headaches
Indian Head massage is not advisable if you're suffering from neck injury, fracture, severe headache, fever, active migraine, hypertension and vertigo.