If you dont want to miss out on your favorite movies, you can now video stream it at Fox+, it is an online video streaming service that allows you to stream the best blockbuster movies & latest hit TV series on any device. It’s even made easier to download the app coz’ you can have a free 30-day trial.
The Big Sick – 24 June
© 2017 While You Were Comatose, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
The thing about the Fox+ app is you can download movies on your devices and take them with you anywhere, even without data signal. This can help you keep up on your movie list wherever and whenever you may be. Of course, we’re not saying that you should be antisocial and watch movies wherever you go, but there are opportunities that may not seem to be obvious times to catch a movie.
Here are a few suggestions of the best times to watch a movie without people knowing any bet-ter.
1. During a boring mandatory seminar, you have to attend at work. Get a serious courtroom drama so you’ll look like you’re concentrating.
2. At a wedding where you’re not close to the bride and groom. Pick a tear-jerker and for sure you would be crying nonstop.
3. At a party where you don’t know anybody and really don’t feel like socializing. Laughing out loud while watching a comedy there wouldn’t be too weird now.
4. You can watch a romantic comedy while on the phone with a friend who couldn’t stop talk-ing about her Tinder Date. At least you’ll have something romantic to feel good about.
5. You can put on a rousing sports movie to help you cheer for your losing school team.
You can download the app to your phone, tablet, and the movies will go with you wherever you go. Start your free 30 day trial now! For more info, visit http://www.foxplus.com.